Subscribe to Security Updates via Email
“ "You recently moved our computer system to a cloud based server. I'm here to tell you it works well. I was at a satellite office today and was able to access my office's system seamlessly and easily. Thank you for making my computing easier!" ”
Top qualities: Great Results , Personable , Expert
Comprehensive Remote Tune up
Have you noticed that your once speedy computer is now slow and lethargic? We can whip your computer into shape and get it working like new!
With this Comprehensive Remote Tune up we optimize your hard drive space, determine if you have unnecessary software, and make sure your operating system is updated and running at top speed. All you need is a high-speed internet connection and a working PC.
Comprehensive Remote Computer Tune-Up Includes:
- Repair Operating System issues including the cause of crashes
- Reduce lockups or unusual PC slowness
- Temporary files, startup files, and registry clean up
- Disk Cleanup and Disk Defragmentation
- Check for Windows updates
- Remove infections: virus/spyware/malware.
- Install free anti-virus program, if none installed.
- Review backup strategies
- Your computer will be more responsive and generally quicker.
- Your computer will start up and shut down faster
- Loading time of applications will be faster
- Tune up will speed up Windows XP / Vista / 7
- You will not have viruses and other malware on your PC that could infect your PC and that of your contacts
We are successful over 95% of the time with a Remote Tune-Up. However, in some cases, certain repairs may be beyond our ability to resolve remotely and could require additional service. In the latter case, we will always advise you, and seek your approval, before undertaking any additional service. *Customer is responsible for backing up data prior to service. MIS takes no responsibility for lost data. (Hint: Ask us how to back up your data when you call in to schedule your tune up)
Additional Services we offer:
- On Demand Remote Support
- Remote Data Backup
- Network & System Audits
- Cloud Computing
- Managed IT Services
- Data Recovery / Disaster Planning
- Mac / Apple Support
- Virtual Phone Systems (VOIP)
- Microsoft Exchange Email Hosting
- Fax to Email
- One # does all
- IT Training
Our support engineers are committed to customer satisfaction. Engineers have extensive background in the computer industry and have years of "hands-on experience", which enhances their understanding of what the customer needs and expects.
Support Staff: Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professionals, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists, Microsoft Certified System Engineer, Microsoft Certified System Administrators, Microsoft Certified Trainers.
Please contact us at 561-393-5656 (US) or 052-658-8254 (Israel) for more information on how we can serve you.
Keeping you and your team doing what YOU do best is exactly what WE do best!